Our exhibitor registrations for 2023 are now open!
!! EARLY BIRD SPECIAL applies until 31st May 2023 !!
If you are French or French-inspired creator, business, entrepreneur, or have a product or service with a French connection, then we are looking for you! Why not add your flair to our French Market!
We invite you to register as an exhibitor for Le Festival 2023!
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to showcase your business and products to a large audience, including members of the public and Australian, French, Francophone, and Francophile communities. You will join a highly anticipated event, where you will be part of a specially selected group of stallholders in a specially curated market ‘a la française’. While there, you will have an opportunity to exhibit alongside other French or French-inspired businesses, providing you with an opportunity to network and meet like-minded people.
This will be Le Festival’s pinnacle event, and a perfect occasion to share and celebrate the French and Francophone culture in its many lights, way of life, and “savoir-faire”, as we love, with the community.
Le Festival 2023 will be held on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July (8am – 5 pm and until 9 pm for licensed food stalls only on Saturday). Friday 21st July will be open for licensed food stalls only (4pm – 9 pm) at Victoria Park/ Barrambin.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- NEW VENUE: Our 2023 event will be held at Victoria Park/Barrambin.
- We will be operating from 4pm to 9pm on Friday (only stalls that prepare and sell food), from 8am to 5pm on Saturday (in the evening, only stalls that prepare and sell food: from 8am to 9pm) and from 8am to 5pm on Sunday.
- We have significantly reduced our exhibitor rates in comparison to previous years (2016), because the format has been revised from a “Festival” size to a “Market” size.
- Turf protective flooring (pro-floor or event grip) must be used during the bump in/out and event periods.
- You are responsible for your own waste management from your stall, however we will maintain strict guidelines for sustainability and waste management.
- We can have a maximum of 30 stalls on-site.
- A small cleaning deposit will be required to confirm your registration, which will be refunded after the event to ensure that all stallholders leave the site in a clean state as they found it – we promise that we are very keen to avoid any issues and will return ALL deposits.
- Don’t forget to have fun, make the most of it, and enjoy the experience. Also make sure you follow Le Festival on social media to stay up to date!
If you have any questions, or if you would like more information about being an exhibitor at Le Festival’s 2023 market, please contact our Exhibitors Coordinator Mailys at email@example.com, or call 0413 389 885.
- Online pre-registrations do not mean automatic approvals; if your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and deposit tax invoice.
- Stall location will be allocated first to sponsors, then on a “first come, first served” basis.
- We will be unable to accept too many businesses offering the same or very similar products/services, as our aim is to provide a range of products; so, make sure you register ASAP.
- While Le Festival will be running on all 3 days, only certain stalls will operate on the Friday evening. The French Market will be fully open on both Saturday and Sunday, so we trust that your stall will remain open during that time.
- A new venue means new rules and procedures to follow. It is your responsibility to read and make sure you understand our 2023 Terms and Conditions.