Migration | Franchising | Commercial | Bookkeeping
Albatross Lawyers is a specialist Australian law firm focusing on migration, franchising and commercial matters. Their client-focused approach delivers tailored migration and business legal advice, they combine expert legal guidance with extensive Australian & international franchising and entrepreneurial experience. The firm is headed by Laurent Corgnet, an Australian lawyer of French origin; several of his team members also speak French.
How they can help you soar to new heights?
- Migration & Visas: employer sponsored, skilled migration, partners, business and investment options, etc.
- Business structuring: companies, trusts, joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements.
- Business acquisition: buying or selling a business or a franchise, due diligence.
- Intellectual property: trade marks, licence agreements, confidential information.
- Premises: commercial or retail leases, outlet licence agreements.
- Becoming a Franchisee: franchisor selection advice, franchise agreements.
- Becoming a franchisor: transforming your existing business into a franchised system.
- Existing Franchisor: improving your systems, operations and manuals, franchising code compliance and updates.
- Overseas Franchisors in Australia: assisting overseas franchisors enter the Australian market.
Albatross Bookkeeping focuses on providing strategic business advice for start-ups & bookkeeping services especially targeted at French clients who would benefit from experienced French speaking advisors & bookkeepers. The range of services offered is complemented by a strategic alliance with an established accounting & taxation firm.
Having the appropriate accounting systems & processes from the start, as well as being accompanied throughout by a trustworthy French speaking bookkeeper, is an essential key to launch and manage your business successfully.
For more information: visit Albatross Lawyers website