2019 Bars' Selections
In our Wine Garden this year, you will be able to find your old favourites: The Canard-Duchene Main Bar and the Prestige Bar (Exclusive Wines and Champagnes) as well as the Discovervin Wine Trail and the Champagne Trail.
What's new in 2019 is the addition of the Cocktail Bar as well as the Rosé Bar. And we have new beers and ciders to try at the Main Bar. Bar menus are so exciting we decided to dedicate a whole page to them on our website. Enjoy!
Nb- Please drink responsibly. (And enjoy the menu below inculpably)
The Canard-Duchene Main Bar is offering our visitors a wide selection of French Red, White and Roses wines, Champagnes, beers and ciders. One week-end only in Brisbane, it's all about French drinks!
LES BULLES (Champagne- Cremant)
- CANARD DUCHENE Cuvée Leonie (Champagne)
- VEUVE AMBAL Vin Mousseux Rose (Burgundy)
LES ROUGES (Red Wines)
- FAT BASTARD Pinot Noir (Languedoc)
- DEBUSSY RÊVERIE Cabernet Syrah (Languedoc)
- DOMAINE DU PLANTEY (Bordeaux)
- DOMAINE ROCHE AUDRAN (Côtes du Rhône)
LES BLANCS (White Wines)
- DOURTHE Beau Mayne Blanc (Bordeaux)
- DOMAINE Haut Marin Fossiles (Bordeaux)
- DOMAINE VILLEBOIS (Loire)
- FRENCHIES Kölsch Draught
- FRENCHIES Comet Pale Ale
- BELLEROSE Blonde
- SASSY Apple Cider (Normandy)
- SASSY Pear Cider (Normandy)
- RICARD Pastis (Provence)
- EVIAN Water (Evian-les-Bains)
- PERRIER Sparkling Water
- KRAZY LEMON Lemonade (Brisbane)
Our Prestige Bar is offering you a large range of some of the best of French wines and Champagnes.
- Louis Roederer - 2013 Vintage Rose
- Duval Leroy - Brut Reserve NV
- Duval Leroy - Fleur de Champagne
- Achille Princier - Grande Reserve NV
- FrereJean Frères - Brut Premier Cru
- FrereJean Frères - Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru NV
- Laurenti - Grande Cuvée Rosée
- Laurenti - Grande Cuvée
LES ROUGES (Red Wines)
- Tramier et fils Roncier Red
- 2011 CHÂTEAU TRUQUET
- 2012 SAINT MONT COLLCTION Producteurs Plaimont
- 2017 LUPE-CHOLET Domaines du Bois des Chenes
- 2011 DOMAINE DE LA ANCIENNE CURE L'Abbaye
- 2015 Château du Bergey (Fronsac)
- 2016 La Croix Saint Christophe (Saint Emilion Grand Cru)
- Pierre-Jean Villerozes Hermitage Accroche-Coeur Rouge
- Louis Jadot (Côtes de Nuits Villages)
- Château Le Boscq
LES BLANCS (White Wines)
- 2015 CHÂTEAU DE LA BOUYERE
- 2014 CHÂTEAU BEYCHEVELLE Grand Bateau Blanc
- 2014 DOMAINE VILLEBOIS
- 2014 CHÂTEAU JOLYS (Jurançon Sec)
- Domaine Schlumberger Kessler (Pinot Gris)
- Garnier Chablis 1er cru Montmains
In conjunction with our sponsor DiscoverVin, we present several premium French wines for tasting. Entry is free, but packs of three wine tastings are available to purchase. Staff from the wine exhibitors will be on site to chat with you and explain fro examplethe difference between a Bordeaux and a Beaujolais. Takeaway sales are not permitted, however exhibitors will take orders for delivery after the Le Festival.
Wine Trail tasting prices:
Wine tasting = $10 - Consists of 1 souvenir plastic wine glass and 3 tastings of wine
Wine tasting and drink pack = $25 - Consists of 1 souvenir plastic wine glass, 3 tastings of wine, and one serving of premium wine from the Prestige Bar.
This year again, we present a great number of champagnes for tasting in our Champagne Trail. The entry is free and you will be able to purchase packs of three tastings of champagne or even a full serving of premium champagne. Staff from the champagne houses will be on site to discuss the percentage of Pinot Chadonnay and Meunier in your drink for example. Takeaway sales are not permitted, however exhibitors will take orders for delivery after Le Festival's week-end.
You will be able to taste our selection of 3 Champagnes Houses:
- Duval Leroy Champagne
- Frere Jean Freres
- Laurenti Champagne
Champagne tasting pack = $15 - Consists of 1 souvenir plastic flute and 3 tastings of champagne
Champagne tasting and drink pack = $30 - Consists of 1 souvenir plastic flute, 3 tastings of champagne, and one serving of premium champagne from the Prestige Bar.
Cocktail lovers rejoice, this year we are opening one new Frencg Cocktail Bar. Have you ever tried...
- Pomme d’Amour made with FAIR Vodka, Sassy Apple Cider, Fresh Lemon Juice, Raspberries
- French 75 made with FAIR Gin, Sparkling wine, Fresh Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup
- French Caribean Espresso Martini with FAIR Rhum, FAIR cacao, Stache House Cold Brew Coffee
Following a high demand for French Rosés during our previous editions, we have decided to open a bar fullly dedicated to Rosés. So here it is:
- Rosé Bleu IGP from Provence
- Château Les Mesclances - Charmes (Provence)
- Château Les Mesclances - Romane (Provence)
- Maison Charlotte Grande Cuvée 2018 (Provence)
- Château Sainte Béatrice, Provence Rosé (Provence)
- Château Sainte Béatrice, Côtes de Provence (Provence)
- Maison Aix (Provence)
- Horse Flowers 2016/2017 (Rhône)
Our "Sustainability" team has been working very hard to try to source in Australia fully biodegradable glasses for all our bars. We will be offering compostable glasses at the main bar. However, no supplier is able at this stage to offer glassses shaped for champagnes or fine wines to give you a decent experience. So we have decided to offer you the best quality recyclable/reusable glasses on the market and these will be sold the price of one ticket (a bit less than our cost price).
The Canard-Duchene main bar will be open during our event opening hours.
However the Prestige Bar and tasting trails may close after dark depending on attendance.