Cooking Demonstration with King Street Bakery
Note: This class is now sold out. We invite you to consider for the 15-18 years old our Croissant Making Masterclass with Le Cordon Bleu.
Join Julien Sion, Shannon Kellam and Benjamin Vitale from King Street Bakery in this one hour cooking demonstration. Beginning with the famous sourdough bread before leading into brioche, croissants and danishes, Julien, Shannon and Benjamin will guide you through each step of the baking process.
Learn the best techniques for mixing the dough, shaping, rolling and preparing for presentation. And don't be concerned, you won't leave without sampling the goods!
Utilising techniques and ingredients available to the discerning home chef, this Masterclass is the perfect opportunity to uncover delicious new bread and viennoiserie recipes to your repertoire.
- Date Saturday 6 July 2019 Time 9:30am to 10:30am
- Duration 60 Minutes
- Location Masterclass Pavilion, South Bank Forecourt (next to the Brisbane Wheel)
- Ticket from $36
- Presented By Julien Sion, Shannon Kellam and Benjamin
- Class Capacity 30
- 60 minute Bakery tasting talk
- Tastings of sourdough bread, brioche croissant and danish
- Tea, coffee and orange juice to accompany.
All sales are final - no shows will be charged the full amount without refund
All Masterclasses tickets include free entry Le Festival ticket for the day of the Masterclass