Fromager d'Affinois VIP Lounge
Welcome to our new Fromager d'Affinois VIP Lounge, where France rhymes with elegance !
In 2019, Le Festival is proud to open the Fromager D’Affinois VIP Lounge – an exclusive experience where you can discover the fanciest treats from France! The lounge will open in the ‘Licensed’ area for five exclusive sessions on both Saturday and Sunday. The attendees will enjoy a cheese and champagne tasting session in a luxurious VIP tent decorated by Sofitel Brisbane Central. Come and join us to "Live the French way".
Away from the excitement and buzz of the crowd, this lounge offers the possibility to enjoy a stunning view of the river, while appreciating luxury products and learning about the luxury French culture.
Each session will last 45 minutes and you will be :
- Tasting three different cheeses from Fromager D’Affinois:
Fromager d’Affinois Plain Double Cream
Fromager d’Affinois Blue Triple Cream
Fromager d’Affinois Campagnier washed rind
- Tasting three different champagnes from Canard-Duchêne :
Canard-Duchêne Cuvée Parcelle 181 Extra Brut Bio
Canard-Duchêne Authentic Vintage 2008
Canard-Duchêne Charles VII Blanc de Noirs
The House representative, Nicolas Chemineau, will be there to greet you with a glass of Champagne !
- Receiving one Le Cordon Bleu surprise gift bag per participant including surprises from Sofitel Brisbane Central, Fromager d'Affinois and other 2019 partners.
Please note that your VIP Lounge ticket includes a free entry to Le Festival ($10 at the gate).
Bienvenue! Enjoy the luxury!
CHAMPAGNE CANARD DUCHENE
- Date: Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th of July
- Time session for both days:
- 10.30 am - 11.15 am
- 11.45 am - 12.30 pm
- 1.00 pm to 1.45 pm
- 2.15 pm to 3.00 pm
- 3.30 pm to 4.15 pm
- Location: VIP Lounge tent in the Wine Garden
- Ticket: $59
- Capacity :25 persons/session
- 18y+ only
- ID required
All sales are final - no shows will be charged the full amount without refund. All VIP Lounge tickets include free entry Le Festival ticket for the day of the VIP Lounge session.
Schedule subject to change