Registrations for the volunteers are now opened and Le Festival really needs YOU (even more than before)!
Be part of a cultural and fun adventure by helping us running a great French Festival at Southbank Parkland on 7th (Opening night), 8th and 9th July 2017.
All the volunteers will receive:
- Le Festival's Volunteer T-Shirt - They have now become collectables
- A FREE entry to the event. The biggest French festival in Australia
- A French Baguette sandwich with President cheese
- A bottle of exquisite French pure Evian water
- A lot of recognition from all of us
- A French Kiss ! OK maybe just a hug then 🙂
NB: You don’t have to speak French to volunteer!
Please download the South Bank Compliance Handbook to learn everything you need to know about our location :