Our exhibitor registrations for 2022 are now open!
!!! EARLY BIRD SPECIAL applies for one month only from 12th May to 12th June 2022 !!!
If you are French or French-inspired creator, business, entrepreneur, or have a product with a French connection, then we are looking for you!
We invite you to register as an exhibitor for Le Festival’s 2022 French Christmas (Noël) in July Market! Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to showcase your business and products to a large audience, including members of the public and Australian, French, Francophone, and Francophile communities. You will be part of a specially curated festive themed market, where you will exhibit alongside other French or French-inspired businesses, providing you with an opportunity to network and meet like-minded people.
This market will be a chance to share and celebrate French and Francophone culture, way of life, and “savoir-faire”, in a festive spirit with the community.
Le Festival’s 2022 Christmas in July Market will be held on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th July at Roma St Parklands, from 8am to 5pm each day.
We can’t wait to hear from you
- DIFFERENT VENUE: The Market will be held at Roma St Parklands. This is a new location for Le Festival, one which we have previously not held an event at.
- We will be operating from 8am to 5pm both days (Saturday and Sunday).
- We have significantly reduced our exhibitor rates in comparison to previous years (2019), because the format has been reviewed from a “Festival” size to a “Market” size. However we will get a very large cross-promotion of the event over Brisbane
- You are responsible for supplying your own floor coverage (or renting from our main supplier).
- You are responsible for your own waste management from your stall, however we will maintain strict guidelines for sustainability and waste management.
- A maximum of 6 food trucks will be permitted on-site.
- We can have a maximum of 50 stalls on-site.
- A small cleaning deposit will be required to confirm your registration, which will be refunded after the event to ensure that all stallholders leave the site in a clean state as they found it – we promise that we are very keen to avoid any issues and return ALL deposits.
- Don’t forget to have fun, make the most of it, and enjoy the experience. Also don’t forget to follow Le Festival on social media!
- Online pre-registrations do not mean automatic approvals; if your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and deposit tax invoice.
- Stall location will be allocated first to sponsors, then on a “first come, first served” basis.
- We will be unable to accept too many businesses offering the same, or very similar products/services, as our aim is to provide a range of products; so, make sure you register ASAP.
- The market will be open on both Saturday and Sunday (see the hours above), so we trust that your stall will remain open during that time.
- New venue means new rules and procedures. It is your responsibility to read and make sure you understand our 2022 Terms and Conditions.